terça-feira, junho 13, 2006

Closed 4 Holiday

Sorry but... we're closed! :)

Parece que afinal aqui o yours truly foi agraciado com este feriadito lisboeta! Trocou-se o feriado de Sintra que vai ser lá mais para o final do mês por este de hoje... o alfacinha. :D

Dandy Warhols - Every Day Should Be A Holiday

Summertime,
If I was getting paid
For getting drunk and getting
Laid.
I'd grab a phone
Just to call you up and say
Quit your job
Cuz I got it made.

Anytime,
Baby lets go
Everyday should be a holiday.

Super cool,
The Dandys rule okay!
Got the dough and
I got the raves.
Anytime call me up if you
Got the sun,
Cuz I got the waves.

Anytime,
Baby lets go

Everyday should be a holiday.


Então até amanhã que, segundo parece, vai voltar a ser... segunda feira! lololololol

Sem comentários: